You can click on the following links to explore the Animal-Assisted Activities in France and the English-speaking countries.
• Handi'chiens’s mission is to educate and provide service dogs FOR FREE to people with motor disabilities.
• FENTAC Fédération Nationale de Thérapies Avec le Cheval (National Federation of Therapy with horses)
• Handi Cheval, The Handi Cheval Federation favors horse-riding for people with disabilities or social maladjustments
• SFE, Société Française d'Equithérapie (French Hippotherapy Society)
• Blog de la médiation animale (Animal-Assisted Activities Blog)
You will find by clicking on the links below information about seminars of the High School of social and anthropology (Paris) dedicated to human-animal relationships.
The Fondation Adrienne et Pierre Sommer believes strongly in preserving the confidentiality of the personal data that you submit. The Foundation also considers that it is important to inform you on how this data could be used and is at your disposal to provide you with any further information.